I don't know if there is any better way to describe what Farm Hack is than telling stories of what we have done. Here's my first idea on telling the story of Fido.
- Ben had a problem in his greenhouse, lost thousands, had a hunch this could have been avoided
- Ben went to Farm Hack event and brainstormed with other farmers and developers
- They came up with a potential solution!
- They prototyped and continued the discussion online
- they had a build day with the farmer and implemented Fido!
- Farmers reached out on the Fido Forum, we started to get an idea there was demand
- Then Louis got a Kiva loan and the Fido's are going on sale for those who don't feel confident soldering can buy one!