Primary tabs

GaiaGrower's picture


Member for
6 years 1 month


Stream of Forum Comments

GaiaGrower's picture

Does anyone know of a tool that does what a tractor-driven roller crimper does with cover crops, but is operated by hand, without the compaction created by a tractor roller?

I'm working with a fellow who has 40 100 foot long raised beds, that he is growing vegetables on with a no-till system.  We're trying to get him much more involved with using cover crops, but the means to terminate them by hand, is currently lacking.  He doesn't use horses.

Thank you,