As I want to create a good, cheap, durable, easy to build, self-driven open source prone weeder, I did some research of already existing ones. You are invited to contribute your own constructions and ideas.
- Human Powered Prone Weeder "Hufmann" found in a CSA in Germany:
- The ideas from "Fietsenwieders", Antwerpen especially interesting Model JustInTime:
- Rob Rock with his cool beginnings here. Project, before he commercialized it here and here
- The Berrypicker:
- The Lazy Weeder:
- One german intuitive construction:
- and another:
- Similar FarmHack Project: Prone Farm Mobility Vehicle and the laydown weeder
Additional Information (pictures, collected Videos), can be found in this ownclowd folder.
Please feel free to add your own Ideas or to email me.